It is in this context, the 4th International Conference on Gender and Sexuality 2021 encourages academics, researchers, activists, practitioners, government officials, diplomats and other interested parties to provide your unique perspectives and knowledge on these and other matters related to gender and sexuality.
Gender Studies 2021 aims to bring together current research on gender and sexuality and provides you the opportunity to share your thoughts, exchange ideas, listen to renowned keynote speakers, extend your network and jointly explore current and future research directions.
The conference is specially designed by the TIIKM Research and Development team together with a committee of experts from international universities with the guidance of the Academic Governing Body of TIIKM conferences. Gender Studies 2021 is under the guidelines of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
The conference provides you with various Registration Packages with many benefits included in your presentation category (Oral Presenter/ Poster Presenter) for the conference. Please refer the Important Dates to know the registration and payment deadlines.
- Gender/Sexuality in Social work
- Feminist studies on Gender and/or sexuality
- Gender/Sexuality and rights
- Socio-Cultural conditions that impinge on Gender/Sexuality
- Gender/Sexuality, Power and Development
- Civil Society and Gender/Sexuality rights
- Religion and Gender/Sexuality
- Gender Relations
- Gender and conflict, violence, security and peace building
- Persecution and exclusion of Non-conforming people
- Gender/Sexuality Education
- Gender/Sexuality Discrimination
- Gender based violence
- Sexual orientation
- Gender/Sexuality and Political participation
- Gender/Sexuality and legal systems
- Sociology of Gender/Sexuality
- Gender, Sexuality and Society
- Gender/Sexuality and Health
- Gender/ Sexuality and Economy
- Gender/Sexuality and disability
- Gender/ Sexuality in Art, Culture, Literature and Media Studies
- Gender/Sexuality and Technology
- Gender/Sexuality in the workplace
- Gender/Sexuality and refugees/displaced people