The 6th International Conference on
Gender & Sexuality 2023
Theme: “Gender and Sexuality in the 21st Century: Why does it Matter”
Gender and Sexuality 2023
Welcome to the 6th International Conference on Gender and Sexuality 2023, which will be held on the 19th and 20th of October 2023. The International Conference on Gender and Sexuality provides participants with an enriching opportunity to deepen knowledge of the field as well as its theoretical, policy, and personal dimensions globally, engaging with intersecting fields and the many disciplines that comprise Gender and Sexuality-all towards building collaborative partnerships, providing publishing opportunities, and enacting visions of a more equitable world. We hope that Gender Studies 2023 will bring together diverse research and case studies from around the world in parallel sessions, while also providing numerous networking and publishing opportunities.
Purpose of Gender and Sexuality 2023
The Gender Studies 2023 aims to foster a diverse and inclusive setting where individuals can learn from one another, as well as to provide an excellent opportunity for attendees to engage with cutting-edge research and ideas in the field of gender and sexuality, as well as to contribute their unique perspectives and knowledge to the ongoing dialogue surrounding the critical issues in the field.
PROF. SHAHANA RASOOL
Department of Social Work and Community Development,
University of Johannesburg,
WHY JOIN Gender and Sexuality 2023
Gender Studies Conference Publication Opportunities
We believe your paper deserves to meet its ultimate research destination!
“A Breakthrough Free TIIKM Project To Make Your Research Publication Possible”
- This is a free project which is designed to help you to develop your full papers up to the standard.
- We provide preliminary reviews for your full paper with the world-class publication “steering committee” prior to the conference.
- Reviewed and revised paper with constructive inputs will make your paper more likely to be accepted by high standard journals.
Need support to publish your paper???
- ISBN: 978-624-5746-29-3
- COPE Standard
- Double-blind peer-reviewing from World-class Scientific Committee Available Online
- Available Online
- Papers from
- 70+ authors*
- 20+ countries*
- ISSN 2782-700X
- High quality double-blind peer-reviewing
- Open Access via Online Journal System
- Google Scholar
- Crossref Coverage
- PlumX Metrics
- Maintaining the high quality standards
- Submission to major indexing
Conference participants have the option to submit their full papers in peer-reviewed journals which are internationally accredited from renowned publishers.
Each journal will conduct quality checks on the accepted papers and only papers that pass these checks will be published.
Gender Studies Conference 2023 has amplified its Publication Opportunities partnering with TIIKM Publications to locate your research to the right destination.