The 6th International Conference on
Gender & Sexuality 2023
Welcome to Gender and Sexuality 2023
Welcome to the 6th International Conference on Gender and Sexuality 2023, which will be held on the 19th and 20th of October 2023. The International Conference on Gender and Sexuality provides participants with an enriching opportunity to deepen knowledge of the field as well as its theoretical, policy, and personal dimensions globally, engaging with intersecting fields and the many disciplines that comprise Gender and Sexuality-all towards building collaborative partnerships, providing publishing opportunities, and enacting visions of a more equitable world. We hope that Gender Studies 2023 will bring together diverse research and case studies from around the world in parallel sessions, while also providing numerous networking and publishing opportunities.
Theme: “Gender and Sexuality in the 21st Century: Why does it Matter”
Purpose of Gender and Sexuality 2023
The Gender Studies 2023 aims to foster a diverse and inclusive setting where individuals can learn from one another, as well as to provide an excellent opportunity for attendees to engage with cutting-edge research and ideas in the field of gender and sexuality, as well as to contribute their unique perspectives and knowledge to the ongoing dialogue surrounding the critical issues in the field.
- Gender/Sexuality in Social work
- Feminist studies on Gender and/or sexuality
- Gender/Sexuality and rights
- Gender/Sexuality, Power and Development
- Civil Society and Gender/Sexuality rights
- Gender Relations
- Persecution and exclusion of non-conforming people
- Gender/Sexuality and Ageing
- Gender/Sexuality Education
- Male Body Image
- Gender/Sexuality Discrimination
- Gender based violence
- Sexual orientation
- Gender/Sexuality and Political participation
- Sociology of Gender/Sexuality
- Gender, Sexuality and Society
- Gender/Sexuality and Health
Why Join Gender and Sexuality 2023
Date: 21 July, 2023 | Time: 8.30 AM – 9.30 AM (IST)
Pre-conference Publication Workshop
Title: "Mastering Manuscript Submission: Avoiding Common Scholarly Mistakes and Achieving Publication Success"
Prof. Eli Coleman
Professor Emeritus and former director of the Institute for Sexual and Gender Health
Publication Workshop on "Crafting Your Path to Academic Recognition: Mastering the Art of Writing for Academic Publication"
The Publication Workshop on “Crafting Your Path to Academic Recognition: Mastering the Art of Writing for Academic Publication” is a comprehensive program designed to help researchers and academics enhance their academic writing skills. The workshop covers key topics such as selecting appropriate journals, structuring a manuscript, responding to reviewer feedback, and understanding the publication process. Participants will gain a better understanding of how to communicate their research effectively and efficiently, and how to increase their visibility and recognition within their field. By the end of the workshop, attendees will be equipped with the tools necessary to navigate the complex world of academic publishing.
Workshop on Sexuality Part III
The Workshop on Sexuality Part III is a session that aims to provide a safe and inclusive space for individuals to explore and understand various aspects of human sexuality. This workshop covers a range of important topics and participants will engage in interactive activities and discussions to enhance their knowledge and understanding of these topics. By the end of the program, participants will have a better understanding of their own sexuality and many other significant aspects.
Gender Studies Conference Publication Opportunities
We believe your paper deserves to meet its ultimate research destination!
- ISBN: 978-624-5746-47-7
- COPE Standard
- Double-blind peer-reviewing from World-class Scientific Committee Available Online
- Available Online
- Papers from
- 70+ authors*
- 20+ countries*
*According to the past history
- ISSN 2782-700X
- High quality double-blind peer-reviewing
- Open Access via Online Journal System
- Google Scholar
- Crossref Coverage
- PlumX Metrics
- Maintaining the high quality standards
- Submission to major indexing
“A Breakthrough Free TIIKM Project To Make Your Research Publication Possible”
- This is a free project which is designed to help you to develop your full papers up to the standard.
- We provide preliminary reviews for your full paper with the world-class publication “steering committee” prior to the conference.
- Reviewed and revised paper with constructive inputs will make your paper more likely to be accepted by high standard journals.
Need support to publish your paper???
Conference participants have the option to submit their full papers in peer-reviewed journals which are internationally accredited from renowned publishers.
Each journal will conduct quality checks on the accepted papers and only papers that pass these checks will be published.