The 6th International Conference on
Gender & Sexuality 2023
Gender and Sexuality 2023
Welcome to the 6th International Conference on Gender and Sexuality 2023, which will be held on the 19th and 20th of October 2023. The International Conference on Gender and Sexuality provides participants with an enriching opportunity to deepen knowledge of the field as well as its theoretical, policy, and personal dimensions globally, engaging with intersecting fields and the many disciplines that comprise Gender and Sexuality-all towards building collaborative partnerships, providing publishing opportunities, and enacting visions of a more equitable world. We hope that Gender Studies 2023 will bring together diverse research and case studies from around the world in parallel sessions, while also providing numerous networking and publishing opportunities.
Purpose of Gender and Sexuality 2023
WHY JOIN Gender and Sexuality 2023
Gender Studies Conference Publication Opportunities
We believe your paper deserves to meet its ultimate research destination!
“A Breakthrough Free TIIKM Project To Make Your Research Publication Possible”
- This is a free project which is designed to help you to develop your full papers up to the standard.
- We provide preliminary reviews for your full paper with the world-class publication “steering committee” prior to the conference.
- Reviewed and revised paper with constructive inputs will make your paper more likely to be accepted by high standard journals.
Need support to publish your paper???
- ISBN: 978-624-5746-29-3
- COPE Standard
- Double-blind peer-reviewing from World-class Scientific Committee Available Online
- Available Online
- Papers from
- 70+ authors*
- 20+ countries*
- ISSN 2782-700X
- High quality double-blind peer-reviewing
- Open Access via Online Journal System
- Google Scholar
- Crossref Coverage
- PlumX Metrics
- Maintaining the high quality standards
- Submission to major indexing
- FREE of Charge for Submissions
- 04 SCOPUS indexed journals
- Workshops with Experts
- All major indexing
- Personalized Guidance
- Support with preliminary reviews