To facilitate the abstract submission process and the subsequent follow-up process, please consider the following guidelines, information, tips, terms and deadlines mentioned.
Guidelines for the abstract structure
- The acceptable word range for the abstract is 175 – 275 words. The abstracts which do not meet this word limit will be asked for revisions.
- Please download the abstract template and follow the format carefully. If the abstract template is not followed as in, will be asked for revisions.
- Your submission should be in English.
- We encourage you to send informative abstract (complete abstract) which is a compendious summary of a paper’s substance including its background, purpose, methodology, results, and conclusion
- Please send in a brief biography together with the Abstract.