- This project is designed to help researchers/authors who aspire to develop their full papers up to the standard of high quality academic journals
WHAT YOU CAN FIND IN THIS PAGE:
Publication Opportunities at International Conference on Gender and Sexuality (Gender Studies Conference) 2022
“We believe your paper deserves to meet its ultimate research destination”
We are dedicated to support you through every phase of your journey in research publication. With the aim of locating your research to the right destination, International Conference on Gender and Sexuality (Gender Studies Conference) 2022 has amplified its publication opportunities by partnering with TIIKM Publishing!
BENEFITS WITH PUBLICATIONS
BOOK OF ABSTRACT
All accepted abstracts for the 5th International Conference on Gender and Sexuality (Gender Studies Conference 2022) will be published in the Conference Abstract Book with an associated ISBN 978-624-5746-29-3.
We follow universally accepted ethics and COPE standards on publication.
We are working with internationally accredited journals from renowned publishers and conference participants are provided with the opportunity to submit their full papers for online (closed access) publication in these journals.
We assist and guide you to get your papers published for free of charge in these journals. Especially, through the coordination and collaboration with these journals, we offer an enormous opportunity for our conference participants to get their full papers published in Special Issues of these particular journals.
Guides on submission and author instructions of your preferred journal will be provided separately via an email after the conference.
*** Please note that all supporting journals are subjecting submissions to the double-blind peer-review process. The decision on publication will depend on the peer-review process. Participants are advised to read the journal’s scope and aim before deciding the suitable journal. We follow universally accepted ethics on publication. Accordingly, a guarantee for publication will not be issued before making the submission and completion of the review process.
Studies in Gender and Sexuality
Online ISSN: 1940-9206
Editor in Chief: Katie Gentile
Publisher: Taylor & Francis Online
Abstracted/ Indexed SCOPUS, Feminist Periodicals (Online), EBSCOhost, CSA, ProQuest and Many more.
Gender, Technology and Development
Editor in Chief: Philippe Doneys
Publisher: Taylor & Francis Online
Abstracted/ Indexed in SCOPUS, Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI), DeepDyve, OCLC, J-Gate, Porticoand many more
Journal of LGBTQ Issues in Counseling
Online ISSN: 2692-496X
Editor in Chief: Michael P. Chaney
Publisher: Taylor & Francis Online
Abstracted/ Indexed in SCOPUS, Academic Search Complete, Academic Search Premier, CINAHL Plus, Current Abstracts, Education Research Complete, Education Research Index
Journal of International Women’s Studies
Editor in Chief: Diana Fox
Publisher: Bridgewater State University, USA
Abstracted/ Indexed in Scopus, he International Bibliography of Social Sciences, EBSCO, Elsevier Bibliographic Databases, Ulrich’s Periodicals, the Gale Group, the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) and many more.
PROCESS OF JOURNAL PUBLICATION
AREAS OF IMPORTANCE IN JOURNAL PUBLICATION
CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS OF GENDER STUDIES CONFERENCE 2022
All full papers sent for Conference Proceedings of 5th International conference on Gender & Sexuality 2022 will be subjected to a double-blind reviewing process and will be electronically published in open access with the ISSN 2782-700x in the proceedings with a DOI Number (DOI prefix: 10.17501).
Our proceedings have coverage Google Scholar and Crossref and sooner the papers will be submitted to renowned indexes like Scopus, Thomson Reuters, CABI for possible indexing.
If your abstract is accepted and you have paid the registration fee for the Gender Studies Conference 2022 you are encouraged to submit your full papers.
SUBMIT YOUR FULL PAPER for Conference Proceedings
Before 03rd November 2022
For inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The entire process will be handled through the Online Journal System in a very professional manner.
- The double-blind peer-reviewing process will ensure that you receive developmental feedback on your paper
- DOI link is provided by Crossref for your manuscript (DOI prefix: 10.17501)
- Archive your manuscripts in Online Journal System (OJS), maintain by TIIKM which is linked with Google Scholar and enhance citations for your manuscript
- Share your paper in any web-based sources/ author profiles to strengthen your academic profile
- Grab this opportunity and get you into a Ph.D. or Master’s program easily and apply for scholarships
- Having published work will give you a promotional boost to advance your career path and make you more confident
- Attend the conference and present your research work
- If your first preference is to publish in conference proceedings read the provided information clearly
- Download the full paper template for conference proceedings
- Prepare your manuscript according to provided guidelines
- Upload your paper through TIIKM Online Journal Systems (OJS) on or before the deadline: 03rd November 2022
- Receive review comments for your paper through qualified reviewers
- Revise your paper based on review comments
- Upload the revised paper on or before the stipulated deadline
- Receive the copy of edited manuscripts for screening prior to DOI submission
- Confirm your final copy of the paper and provide us the camera-ready copy of the paper
- Get your paper published in OJS
- Receive DOI link provided by Crossref for your manuscript (DOI prefix: 10.17501)
**Guides on account formation and submission will be provided separately via an email after the conference.
- To assist you in preparing your paper, we provide Full paper template. Please save the template to your hard drive, ready for use.
- Follow this order when typing manuscripts*: Title, Authors, Affiliations, Abstract, Keywords, Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results and Discussion, Conclusions, Acknowledgements, References and Appendix
- This format is provided for original research papers. Authors can follow respective formats for review articles, book reviews, commentaries etc.
- Word limit: The Abstract should be no more than 275 words and one paragraph only. The target length for an article is 3,000–5,000 words (excluding figures, tables and references). Articles should not exceed 6,500 words including abstract, endnotes, tables, figures, figure captions or legends, references, acknowledgements and appendices
- No more than 6 keywords. Read making your article more discoverable, including information on choosing a title and search engine optimization.
- Manuscripts should be submitted in Times New Roman 11 point font, 1.5 line spacing, using the format and reference of American Psychological Association (APA).
- Figures. Figures should be high quality (1200 dpi for line art, 600 dpi for grayscale and 300 dpi for color, at the correct size). Figures should be supplied in one of our preferred file formats: EPS, PS, JPEG, GIF, or Microsoft Word (DOC or DOCX).
- Tables. Tables should present new information rather than duplicating what is in the text. Readers should be able to interpret the table without reference to the text. Please supply editable files.
- Equations. If you are submitting your manuscript as a Word document, please ensure that equations are editable.
- Units. Please use SI units (non-italicized).
- Abbreviations. Should be used sparingly - only where they ease the reader’s task by reducing repetition of long, technical terms. Initially use the word in full, followed by the abbreviation in parentheses. Thereafter use the abbreviation only.
A breakthrough Free TIIKM project to make your research publication possible
Preliminary Reviews for Your Full Paper with the world-class publication “Steering Committee” prior to the conference
One of the major issues faced by novice researchers/authors in the present setting are the lack of perspectives to improve writing for academic publications. As a “PUBLISHelp” is introduced by TIIKM to help authors develop their full papers prior to the conference. Once the request is been made, a steering committee member will be assigned to provide the author with developmental comments for the improvement of the full paper. Our main goal is to assist our conference participants to keep one step ahead to improve their valuable research papers.
BENEFITS TO AUTHORS:
TO APPLY FOR THIS VALUABLE OPPORTUNITY:
You have to be a paid participant for the conference
Have your full paper sent to email@example.com 6 weeks prior to the conference date with the subject “Application for PUBLISHelp Service – Gender Studies Conference 2022”
Please mention your abstract ID and Registration ID in the email body
**Limited number of opportunities based on a First Come First Serve basis
If you are interested in joining the Steering Committee:
Please convey your interests to Ms. Tharindi Wijesinghe at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV. (Please indicate “Application for Steering Committee” in the subject line)
We offer a range of academic services with the aim of supporting you to success your journey in research publication.
If you need assistance in any of these areas, please contact Ms. Tharindi Wijesinghe email@example.com from our team.
If you have any questions regarding the options for publication of your work, please try our FAQ or you can send inquiries to our team at any time.
Contact: Tharindi wijesinghe
Whatsapp: +94 77 260 7224
Copyright © 2022 TIIKM Publishing, All Rights Reserved. | Designed by TIIKM – IT Team
Disclaimer: TIIKM Publishing is a platform assisting scholars to get their valuable research work published and aspire their dreams as scholars with a solid research background. We serve the purpose of knowledge transfer and own all copyrights in the texts, images, graphics, user interface and other contents provided on the website. You may use the services and other contents included in this page for your own individual non-commercial and information purpose only. Any other use, including any commercial purpose and illegal reproduction of this content will result in immediate legal action.